A report on yesterday:
The morning session of training was a trade show. Each of the various departments had a table and we got to learn about their specially made thread, tubing, tape, wire, computer modeling... It was a very good way to learn about the company and our options when designing new product. And, most importantly, who to call when what's on the shelf isn't quite right. I wish we'd gotten something similar at my last job. Figuring out what was available and who to talk to was sometimes impossible.
The afternoon was spent at statistics. We're still covering stuff I actually remember from earlier training so it's not too bad yet although we ended up running late.
After we were released, I did some shopping and then met Stephanie at her office to go over and sign a large stack of papers. We sent over my list of things to fix to the seller. He has to get back to us on what he's willing to do by early next week.
Then I got sucked into la-z-boy's room layout program. I put in all the dimensions I'd taken of the townhouse and had fun moving around my furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment