Mom and Carol drove up to the Grand Canyon today while I went to class. They took the scenic route and explored Wupatki and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monuments on the way. They said that was the way to go rather than taking the expressway. Much more scenic.
I spent today writing a process qualification document for practice. We have to finish by noon tomorrow so we can send them in for review. I ended up running home at lunch for my headphones. I just can't not eavesdrop and the various side conversations got too distracting. Also distracting (in a good way) was the chatting with Shantastic and Michelle who started work today. It was nice to have her in my sametime list again. She's going to be a quality engineer also so we're both going to a conference at NAU next week.
After work, I cleared out my temporary housing (except for the dvd recorder which I set for Sarah Connor. I'll pick it up tomorrow). I still beat mom and Carol home so I did some sorting and watched some Chuck. They got back around 8 with lots of pamphlets and pictures to show off.
3 comments:
Ooh ooh! Wupatki and Sunset Crater! I've been there! Soooo beautiful. And the road is what we refer to as motorcycle road. It would be great for cruisin' on your bike.
I was unable to watch OR record either Terminator or Heroes last night. I guess that means it's Hulu for me tonight. Which means I'll fall behind on House. *sigh*
I haven't been to either yet. They're definitely on my list now though. Work is so inconvenient.
I will be catching up on much tv this weekend. All I watched last night was How I Met Your Mother. Everything is on a tape or dvd somewhere (I'm now 2 weeks behind on Sarah Connor).
Does fox post House online? Would I have to wait a week like last year?
I just checked and yep, 8 day delay for House. Good thing the mister fixed whatever he had done to the vcr! Thankfully there's no delay for the shows I missed last night. And even though Eureka is delayed, I missed the mid-season finale so I'm just being patient and waiting it out.
Post a Comment