Shantastic's dad has been very nicely keeping an eye out for a laptop for me. For some reason, computer specs don't really stick with me so I never know what I want beyond internet, office, and a dvd player. He found an extremely good deal this week. Unfortunately, it was at Circuit City (the closest one to me is over 100 miles away (the furthest circuitcity.com would look)) and I couldn't order or reserve one online. I didn't have any other plans for today so I decided to drive down to Phoenix to pick one up. I also stopped at IKEA to pick up some essentials. It was a very good day for a drive (apparently, I sent our daily rainstorm up to Michigan (see Shantastic's new blog)). I missed my usual group of IKEA shoppers though. Especially when I saw the many displays of catalogs. I almost grabbed a stack to share before I remembered I have to ship them.
I just turned the new computer but it's making me very happy so far and hasn't frozen up once. I'm also happy to have firefox again. My next step will be to find all my saved bookmarks from home.
Before leaving on my trip this morning, I stopped by the post office. SJ has finally started regular forwarding (which meant a stack of bills) and I got a big package of books from s (thank you!).
1 comment:
My boys took your package to the post office on Saturday so you should be getting that later this week.
Post a Comment