Saturday, September 6, 2008

House hunting, round 2

I met M&M this morning to tag along on their house hunt. They'd brought both kids and grandma but we all fit into the realtor's car, which was nice. We toured several in the southern neighborhoods and found one real possibility. When we got to my future neighborhood, I split off to crash a potluck. My neighbors all seem very friendly and were very welcoming. There's a family on the right hand side with 2 little girls who were having an extremely good time in a kiddie pool. It good a bit hot out on the street so I was jealous. After the party, I met M&M back at their hotel where we did some more house searching online and in the want ads. Then we went to Black Bart's for dinner. The servers are all NAU music students who sing when their not covering their tables. T (the baby) loved it. She'd been cranky all day but looooves live singing for some reasons (cds don't cut it) so she was in heaven.

After dinner, I stopped back at Home Depot to pick up a measuring tape. Stephanie is going to meet all of us back at the townhouse tomorrow or monday so I can show it off and I'd like to measure the bedrooms so I can do a better job of mapping out my furniture (house listings really should come with layouts).

No comments: