Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home inspection

We had a building meeting this morning. They welcomed the new people and went over some company business and I got a repeat of the security and safety presentations.

After lunch, new guy and I were officially trained in full clean room gear so we could learn more about the steps after stent winding. It was a quick visit since new guy had an appointment and I had to meet the home inspector at the townhouse I'm hoping to buy. It was very interesting to follow the inspector around. He was pretty impressed with the condition of the place. I'm going to meet with Stephanie this weekend to go over his report and figure out what I'll ask for the sellers to fix. While I was there, I met the next door neighbor. She's about my age and seems very nice and excited to have me living there. It was nice to just spend time there wandering. I didn't really want to leave. The place needs a good cleaning before I'd be willing to though. And I'd need to do some shopping. I've been trying to figure out what I would need to live there before the moving truck comes if I can get in earlier. I don't mind where I am but it doesn't feel like home.

No comments: