I had a massive migraine last night so didn't get a ton of sleep. Still woke up fairly early though. M&M and family had gotten organized to go to church so I went to the farmer's market on my own. It's not huge but had a nice variety. I'm being fed breakfast and lunch all this week so I didn't buy much. Afterwards, I went downtown to explore the classic car show. I bought a crepe for lunch but ended up coming home for a nap instead. M&M called and we met for dinner at Oregano's. We stopped at Target on the way back to pick up some entertainment for the baby since she'll be stuck in the hotel with grandma tomorrow while the rest visit the local schools.
1 comment:
Feel better!
And I'm done with Angel s3 so I'm going to try to get that and s2 returned to you this week.
Post a Comment