I started my training this morning. There are 16 of us in the class with a pretty good range of experience. They only offer this twice a year so a couple of people have been here for several months but one guy skipped out on part of his orientation today. We learned about the change process this morning and statistics after lunch, including an introduction to jump (the program we used at my last job for evaluating data). The instructor for that part is a former professor who is very enthusiastic about statistics and pretty interesting to listen to (considering the subject).
When class got out, I met M&M and Stephanie at the townhouse so I could give a tour. After the crew left, Stephanie and I finalized my list of what I'd like fixed before we close. The seller was ok with me locking up so I stayed later to take measurements of the rooms (I'm going to play with layouts). I managed to forget to get the dimensions of the spot for the fridge, unfortunately. I need to figure out what I'm getting to replace the one there but I have time.
No comments:
Post a Comment