My couch and chair came yesterday morning. I'm still deciding on a final layout. They look very nice (the couch isn't as red as the picture. It's more cranberry) and the couch is really soft. I spent the rest of the morning in my backyard trying to finish up what my mom and aunt had started. I had to run out for a hose in the afternoon though. After dinner, I went over to M&M's for a HIMYM S3 marathon.
Today was mainly laundry and tv. I did finish up the gardening and cleaned up most of the cuttings in the yard. I made an attempt to hook up my wireless router but can't get it to talk to my dsl yet.
I also switched license plates so I'm officially an Arizonian (very sad) and installed my fancy programmable thermostat. The next step will be to reprogram the temperature settings. The energy efficient default settings make the place too warm for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment