My cold hadn't gotten any better so I was dragging this morning. Lots of tea, kleenex, and cough drops but I had a full meeting schedule so had to stay awake. Matt and I met with our sponsors to go over our current projects and the division of areas we'd set up last week. Matt's sponsor kept telling me to go home but I needed to stick around for my 11:00 to go over details and decide on priorities on my commitments (not assignments here). There's some debate on whether or not I'll need to be in charge of updating procedures for the super high profile project. It might be something for manufacturing to cover. I was hoping to get an answer on that in my 1 but the project lead couldn't make it. My other big, more long term project will be updating the FMEA for our product. They were pretty happy I had experience with the process and best practices. Parts of this may be tedious but it will be a good way to learn a lot about the design.
I ran home for lunch, planning on catching up on How I Met Your Mother but discovered it was a rerun last night. Instead, I found that hulu.com has this coming thursday's 30 Rock up early, which was a nice surprise (there was even an appliance joke).
After my 1, I gave in and came back home for a long nap (after picking up more cough drops). I think it helped. Travel + time change + cold really knocked me out.
1 comment:
Oh no! Feel better.
Post a Comment