We finished up our last protocol this morning and then moved right into our last stats lesson over lunch. Moe had pushed for a bowling outing so we did our best to get done early.
Bowling was fun despite the fact that I am not good. I got a 54 and a 59. The group in the next lane got a bit bored with all of their strikes and decided to make their last game more of a challenge by coming up with non-standard ways to bowl each frame, including left handed, granny style, by foot, no holes... It was very fun to watch. One of the competitors had to skip out early so I took over for the end. It turns out I'm a much better bowler back handed (strike) and blinded (spare) so I kept Allan's lead for a (very surprising) win. We got kicked out at 5:30 for the leagues so some of us moved to BW3s for wings and trivia.
I came home to my new fridge (so pretty). My microwave is still in its box, however (Mike and Michelle are going to come over this weekend to help with my various installations). I emptied a couple of boxes before Supernatural and then went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment