Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trivia Pursuit

Today was the first official day of our QE conference. I had sessions in stats, risk management (FMEAs), and test development. They were all pretty interesting. They picked very good speakers. I also appreciated getting to meet others in my area throughout the company. It was still a long day so I came home and took a nap.

Tomorrow is Karen's last day in the US for this trip so we wanted to do something for her. Moe can't make it tomorrow so we went out to the pool hall tonight. We ended up playing trivia pursuit. We started with the 90s version but it was too hard for most of the group so we switched to a more recent edition (thankfully, it was making me feel old). The QEs beat the Process Engineers twice in a row. Most of the group went looking for fish tacos afterwards but I thought it might be a good idea to head home.

No comments: