I went into work a bit late this morning after stopping at the DMV for an Arizona license plate. I need to find the screwdriver that goes with the current screws before I can swap them though.
Matt and another co-worker caught me on my way to my desk at work and dragged me to a breakfast meeting welcoming some new people in the next building. Once I got into my office, I picked up a couple of actual projects. I'll be working on a visual standard for a part. I've also been requested by a another group to help out with some new product testing. I'm hoping I'll be able to cover part of their list since it would mean hands on testing, which would be fun.
After work, I did some clearing out of my living room and then met Matt downtown for dinner before seeing Little Shop of Horrors at the community theater. One of the engineers in our building played the dentist (and had way too much fun with it). It was excellent and we had a very good time.
1 comment:
What a fun show to see live!
Post a Comment