I slept in this morning and then changed out my locks (I'm so proud of myself and excited about ditching the fancy Cardinals key). I also put together my tv stand/bookcase. M&M and family came over later this afternoon to help with appliances. We did some work while the kids built a car out of boxes until we were starving and needed a Home Depot stop. After eating at their place (after a looooong wait at the pizza place. They were crazy busy and the girl on the cashier had to be new), Mike came back with me and hooked up my washer and dryer (I've already done 3 loads. They're so quiet). He also put up my microwave/hood (it looks so nice. I'm going to eat leftovers all day tomorrow). Michelle is coming back over tomorrow to put in the dishwasher so I can clean out my sink.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Home improvements
I slept in this morning and then changed out my locks (I'm so proud of myself and excited about ditching the fancy Cardinals key). I also put together my tv stand/bookcase. M&M and family came over later this afternoon to help with appliances. We did some work while the kids built a car out of boxes until we were starving and needed a Home Depot stop. After eating at their place (after a looooong wait at the pizza place. They were crazy busy and the girl on the cashier had to be new), Mike came back with me and hooked up my washer and dryer (I've already done 3 loads. They're so quiet). He also put up my microwave/hood (it looks so nice. I'm going to eat leftovers all day tomorrow). Michelle is coming back over tomorrow to put in the dishwasher so I can clean out my sink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment