Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Painting update

Chris finished up my gallon of Sands of Time yesterday (I knew I'd need more than one but didn't want to commit fully until I'd seen it up). I'll be picking more up today.
Upstairs hall:
Downstairs hall:
Another blue attempt (top and bottom blob):
It's more grey than I was expecting so I think I'm going to try one more time (with the middle taped swatch below):

3 comments:

Chance said...

Sands of Time looks great. It is a very warm and comforting color. Plus, what a fun name for a paint color.

akg said...

Paint color names are weird. The light grey-blue I tried is Krypton which makes no sense (was their ever blue krypton? I know of red and green).

Unknown said...

Hi,
Blue is very hard. I don't know if you remember when we had a blue living room in Flushing. I think we had 4 or 5 different blues and none of them were what I was thinking of. Your mom had good blues. Good luck. The one you picked looks good from here. Aunt Pat.