Michelle's daughter was very excited about the airplane and was actually very well behaved on the flight (I was several rows back so don't know for sure). Kenny picked us up at O'Hare and took us home (small town outside Gary, IN). It was great to see Angela and the kids. They've all grown a lot since I've seen them (and they've added one). Shannon arrived just in time for dinner and took me home to Michigan after we ate (I hit 3 states on this trip).
Shannon and I stopped at Harding's near her house for oj and Oberon (a beer brewed in Kalamazoo) (my 2 requests). We also picked up supplies for my chocolate cookies. We baked while catching up. They rose more than they do in Flag but either the brand of chocolate makes a big difference or my former apartment was a magical place because they still didn't seem quite right (still delicious though). I brought a bag back with me but most of them turned into mush in my carryon (again, still delicious. Just not good for serving to others).
2 comments:
I'll eat them!
Heh. If there are any crumbs left, I'll serve them at knitting this week. I may need to pick up some ice cream.
Post a Comment