There is now clear space in my garage. I organized all the boxes on the shelves to make room for whatever we'll need to stash out there for painting. A friend from SJ is coming down next week to visit and help me paint my house (I am planning some fun touristy stuff so it's not a completely working vacation for her). She sent me a bunch of prep tasks and a shopping list. So far, I crossed off the garage and getting my big bookcase moved away from the wall.
On saturday, I went over to a local craft fair. I found a good Christmas present for my godmother. On my way home, I stopped at M&M's new house for tour. It's really nice. I didn't stick around long so they could start their painting.
Then I made myself sit down with a pile of my almost finished baby sweaters (I hate sewing buttons). I got 6 of them all ready for mailing out.
Megan, Justin, and Mo came over this afternoon for another knitting session. They're all doing very well but appreciated having onsite help for questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment