Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lights and eggplant

I held a couple of very productive meetings today and walked out of both with good plans for those projects. I think I may be getting more sucked into preparation for a new process than I'd anticipated so I need to double check on what my time committment should be. It's super high priority though so I might have to drop something else to make the time.

After work, I finished putting in new outdoor lights. I'd started yesterday and finished the one by my front door but had to give up on the second one when it got too dark and windy (and realized the original light installation had not included the right connectors). I got the garage light hooked up just as Matt arrived for dinner so I was able to show off. I was very excited when the switch actually turned them on. Megan was very impressed also.

Matt brought eggplants from his grandmother's garden (she's down in Phoenix) so we made eggplant parmesan which turned out extremely well. This is a very good thing, the recipe was a bit complicated and there are a ton of leftovers.

No comments: