After dinner, we watched a couple of episodes of Top Gear which made me more disappointed I don't have bbcamerica any more.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Bridesmaid dresses
They let me sleep in this morning so I didn't do much before lunch. After we ate, Mary Lee and I went out to meet Carrie and Kate for some shopping. The goal was to look for fabric for bridesmaid dresses for Kate's wedding this spring. The hunt for actual dresses had been unsuccessful this far so Mary Lee was going to make them all (she's a very impressive seamstress). The fancy new Jo-Ann's isn't actually open yet, however, so we ended up at the Penney's across the street instead where we found some beautiful green dresses everyone liked. They were even on sale.

After dinner, we watched a couple of episodes of Top Gear which made me more disappointed I don't have bbcamerica any more.
After dinner, we watched a couple of episodes of Top Gear which made me more disappointed I don't have bbcamerica any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment