I had meetings all day today at work, each in a different meeting (or so I thought, two were actually down the hall from each other but I ran back to my desk in between anyway (they changed the room)). Lots of exercise.
The first meeting was an update on new projects in the Medical Product Division. We make some very cool stuff. Plus, there was a nice food spread afterwards.
I met Michelle at Jo-Ann's after work. I ordered fabric for my bedroom blinds and bought some for the guest room. Michelle talked me into recovering the comfy chair in my office but we didn't end up making a final decision on what to get for it and the windows.
I made a couple of apple pies when I got home. I volunteered to bring dessert to our dinner tomorrow night and had enough apples and crust for an extra pie so I'll take one in to work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment