Thursday, November 6, 2008

Flu shot

I got a flu shot at work this morning. Then we had an all aortic meeting with a very nice breakfast spread. After that, I finally managed to meet with our Project Specialist after weeks of rescheduling.

I was pretty happy to be free tonight so I could join the group at BW3s (I've missed the last 2 weeks with vacation and a cold). A couple of the guys have decided to pull the Office jello prank on another GMU grad. They were impressed that I'd helped pull it back at my last job and the suggestion of using dental floss to suspend the stapler (originally from Joli who did an excellent job of researching).

Right now, I'm waiting for Supernatural to come on. All of my network channels are airing an hour early but the CW comes from California so it's now an hour later. With cable being on a regular schedule, my tv has 3 time zones. It's all very confusing.

No comments: