Sunday, May 3, 2009

Megan's house

Megan put in an offer for a house near work a few weeks ago and found out this past week that it was accepted. It's in a really nice area and lots of potential but needs some work now. The previous owners had some strange ideas when it came to decorating (the front of the house is covered in patches of various paints, none of which were a good idea).

She arranged for a visit for all of us over lunch on friday so we could get an idea of how much work we'd be doing for them. Definitely lots of painting.


While driving through her future neighborhood, we passed a garage sale with a women's bike so we stopped to investigate. It was a red 10 speed in pretty good shape for $15 so it will give me time to figure out exactly what I do want in a bike and what I'm willing to pay. Megan rode it back to work (I had 4 people in my car so no room and she didn't mind getting a couple of extra miles for the Iron Man. She even beat us back).

No comments: