Somebody's poisoned the waterhole!
We watched Toy Story for knitting today. Always fun but also a reminder that I'm older than the rest of the group. Megan was excited to watch it as an adult for the first time (she was 10 when it was released). I was a freshman at Western. RoommateShannon and I went to see it twice during exam week our first semester.Justin finished his self-designed hat (for the second time, it was way too small the first time). It's still a bit small but he's not tearing it out again.
Karel finished his first ever knitting project. It's a bit too late for this winter (I hope). He was very happy with how nice it felt.
3 comments:
That hat looks awesome to me.
I forget that I used to watch cartoons all the time BEFORE kids. Because now I watch them all the time because of kids. Toy Story is fantastic.
I was impressed with the hat. He has to really force it on, unfortunately, so I think he's going to find a kid to give it to.
I love Toy Story. So awesome.
And I can sympathize with the reknitting avoidance.
Post a Comment