Friday, March 13, 2009

Car maintenence

I finally took my car in for an oil change yesterday (first time since I moved). I also had the tires rotated and wipers replaced. During the rotating, they discovered a nail in one tire (I'd noticed it seemed a bit low recently but my tires always look low so investigating wasn't super high on my to do list) so I had that patched. While work was being done, I walked over to Old Navy and World Market.

Once they were finished, I ran home for my contributions to our weekly dinner (pineapple and cheddar). It was so nice last week, the group decided to grill but had to postpone because of Earnest. The weather yesterday wasn't nearly as nice (thunderstorms with almost snow-rain) but Matt's balcony has a roof so we managed. We had burgers, grilled onions and peppers, baked potatoes, and the pineapple for dessert. It was all excellent. I'm looking forward to the summer when we'll be able to eat out in my backyard. I may need to get a bigger grill though (I bought a new camp size one for my apartment right before I realized I was moving. I need to use it a few more times before giving it away).

No comments: