Sunday, March 29, 2009

Party prep

I spent friday night and saturday morning getting ready for my tea party. I'd planned on cleaning the whole house but settled for just downstairs. I finally moved the paint out of my dining room so I'm pretty proud of myself. I also made zucchini bread (with my fingers crossed that Heather's recipe was elevation proof) and 2 batches of scones, one from scratch and another from a mix in case Alton Brown steered me wrong. Everything turned out very well, fortunately.

In one of my many, many breaks (I am not an efficient cleaner), I finished up a sweater my sister ordered for a friend:
And finally added the eye hooks to a sweater Shannon had ordered for her nephew:

2 comments:

belsum said...

Gorgeous sweaters as always my dear.

Have you considered asking anabanana about high elevation baking? Just an idea.
http://publicstoragespace.blogspot.com/

akg said...

I'll have to do that. She just commented on one of my posts so I was able to link to her blog. Thanks for sending her my way!