Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shopping and a birthday

Michelle and I went shopping on saturday. World Market had all of their rugs on sale and I needed decision making assistance. I ended up with a blue and green one for under my dining table (no picture yet) and a flowery one for my hallway. I think I'm going to get turquoise curtains to hide the laundry (the walls will eventually be some shade of brown (something else I'll need decision making assistance with)).
We also wandered the mall. Michelle is still looking for silver sandals for her sister's wedding and we had a nice coupon for the Gap and Old Navy.

That night, one of my neighbors threw a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend. I had a good time. And discovered there's a disproportionate number of Michigan grads in our newest building at work. I talked to a guy from Manistee for a while. It was nice to not have to explain where St. Joe is by pointing at my palm.

1 comment:

belsum said...

It's weird how there ends up being a collection of people from one place. Chris is constantly finding more fellow Sioux Falls transplantees.