Friday, January 8, 2010

Home

The plane taking us to Milwaukee was coming from there and was very late getting into PHX. The flight attendant promised to get us off on time if we could just board quickly which never works. We got into Wisconsin the same time my connecting flight was supposed to be taking off. Luckily, everything was behind so we just had to run. And the people of Milwaukee were extremely nice about letting anyone with a connection exit the plane first.

My final destination looked like this. The roads were pretty clear for the ride home though.

3 comments:

Chance said...

Is that snow at the Phoenix Airport? Or, was that picture taken at the Flagstaff Airport?

I know you get a lot of snow in Flagstaff, but I thought that snow in Phoenix was extremely rare.

akg said...

The snow is Flint, MI, not Phoenix, fortunately. I'm pretty sure if southern Arizona looked like this the airport would not be functioning.

Chance said...

D'oh!
Now the picture makes sense.