Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday

I took my long shopping list to Home Depot on saturday so I could finish up some of the little projects I've had half done for a while. When I got back home, I replaced the outlets and switches in my bedroom and the two upstairs bathrooms. I did all of them but the gfci outlets which didn't work with the replacements I have. I'll be heading back to HD tomorrow after work. I also need to try again for new screws for my bathroom lamp. The ones that came with the light are too long and the ones I bought yesterday aren't the right thread.

In between the home improvement projects, I caught up on a lot of the tv I'd missed. I couldn't seem to sit still for long but I watched the last couple of Battlestar Galacticas (Roslin and Adama are both adorable and terrifying, which is a hard mix).

I also watched the first disc of Honey West from netflix. She's pretty obviously an american attempt at Emma Peel but I still enjoyed her.

I picked up a new bookcase for my hallway at IKEA. Megan and Michelle suggested this one instead of a heavier one with doors which was good advice. It holds my crafty books well and doesn't overwhelm the area.

New bathroom light with glass added. Next step is to put up my new mirror.

No comments: