Monday, February 9, 2009

Lots of snow

We got 7 and a half inches of snow yesterday and I'm pretty sure it hasn't stopped at all. Driving home was a bit scary. I-40 was pretty much white out conditions but I managed to find my exit. I shoveled half my driveway so I'm hoping I won't have a problem getting out tomorrow. My shovel came apart when I was almost done though. My dad gave it to me when I moved off campus in Kalamazoo but it really hasn't been used until now. I've added it to the pile with my vacuum cleaner. I might try and fix it eventually (or I'll cave and buy a new one).

This table was clear sunday morning. The pile was about twice as high the last time I looked (too dark for a picture though).

View from my front door:
My backyard is full again (for reference there's a picture here with no snow.

View from back door:

No comments: