My guest room is a bit scary at the moment. I'd stashed stuff there from my living room to make space for Super Bowl guests (mostly yarn) so adding a bookcase worth of books and the contents of my dresser doesn't leave much space to move.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Painting
I finished up the bedroom trim tuesday night. The painters had finished up the de-popcorning and retexturing of the dining room and bedroom ceilings and put up one coat of the pale green (celery) in the guest bath. They'd also put the green on that ceiling so I'm getting that painted white for free (they weren't supposed to touch it at all). It was all fixed when I got home yesterday (minus some touch up work and the downstairs hall ceiling which they'd forgotten to do). My bedroom is lovely (blue walls and white trim) and I'm looking forward to moving back in (I've been sleeping in my guest room).
My guest room is a bit scary at the moment. I'd stashed stuff there from my living room to make space for Super Bowl guests (mostly yarn) so adding a bookcase worth of books and the contents of my dresser doesn't leave much space to move.
My guest room is a bit scary at the moment. I'd stashed stuff there from my living room to make space for Super Bowl guests (mostly yarn) so adding a bookcase worth of books and the contents of my dresser doesn't leave much space to move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds really pretty. Can't wait to see pictures!! - Joli
Be brave when you call the painters. Use your inner Shannon to get what you deserve for the problems they've caused you!
Post a Comment