Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Catch up

I fell behind again. I've tried to remember anything vaguely exciting to share (and I'm leading off with cute):



  • I went back to the allergist last week. With the kitties, construction dust, paint, and sunflowers, my asthma has been acting up. He wanted to know how attached I was to the cats (very, see above) and then wrote me a prescription for a new inhaler (which is helping a lot).
  • I also (finally) made dentist appointments (one for x-rays, one for a cleaning). The x-rays were not fun but the hygenist and dentist were very nice.
  • Matt and I bought season tickets to Arizona State's Gammage Theater. I'm very excited about Avenue Q and Annie (which I just noticed is over Christmas. This will make travel planning difficult).
  • Megan and Justin got engaged on their river trip a couple of weeks ago (much more exciting than the dentist).
  • I changed offices at work today. I'm going to miss my desk (our office furniture is weird and inconsistent) but it will be nice to sit closer to the rest of the group (I've been in a cave away from most offices).
  • Susan brought her little boy over saturday afternoon to play with the kitties. He was more interested in my tiny folding table but did get some petting in.
  • Season 4 of Supernatural came out today. I got the last copy (with bonus disc) at Target. I am very excited about the next season starting (next thursday!).
  • I'm really enjoying season 2 of Leverage. It's going very well with my Nero Wolfe marathon (Timothy Hutton is a perfect Archie).
  • Chris put up my living room fan yesterday. There's no light yet (the glass was broken during shipping. A new one should be here this week) but I'm really enjoying the breeze.

No comments: