Megan and Justin invited me to spend Easter weekend with them in LA. They have some friends from college who are letting us stay over (I packed my never used inflatable bed). We're riding with Mo who is visiting a cousin and caravaning with Karel who has family there as well (and wanted an excuse to ride his bike). We don't have any sort of agenda yet. Plans will depend on weather (it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and part of saturday) and crowds (it is a holiday weekend).
3 comments:
Have fun and drive safely!
Have fun. Did you ever see the trip recommendations that I left for you in the TMM?
All driving was safe driving but none of it was by me (yay!). We didn't hit any super bad traffic but I was pretty happy to be a passenger.
I did see your recs, Chance. We ended up focusing on the more green areas of the city (beach, canyon drives, a hike) so managed to avoid some of the crowds. We also didn't do much eating out so I'll have to save the restaurant advice for another trip.
Post a Comment