I made it back to Flag late tuesday night (technically wednesday morning, I suppose) but haven't had time to go through pictures for Ohio updates. Hopefully this weekend.
I did make several fans of Cincinnati cuisine very happy with my overloaded suitcases. Chili is heavy. Megan was also thrilled with the leftover wedding cake Connie forced on me. Her grandma used to take her to BonBonerie for cake. She was very impressed that I'd heard of it.
We had the cake for dessert after Mo's cheesy macaroni wednesday night. I'd made it into work on time but left a little early for a nap (jet lag plus only 5 hours of sleep made that afternoon last forever). I was very glad I wasn't hosting and to have someone cook me dinner.
Last night I met a group (mostly from my GMU class) at BW3s. We had been meeting weekly last fall but people got busy (or tired of wings) so it died off. I think we're going to try once a month or so instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment