I stopped at home briefly after work on thursday to grab some last minute stuff and then drove down to Phoenix. There was blowing snow for the first 30 miles or so. I was very glad I hadn't flown out of Flag. Traffic was good until right before the exit for Lowe's when it pretty much stopped. I really wish one of our Home Depot's was a Lowe's. They're much better for home decorating stuff. I found some new house numbers and will have to go back to go through their tile and lighting selections. My next stop was IKEA where I learned I should have reversed my order. Their restaurant closes at 7 and I walked in at 5 after. I'd been looking forward to meatballs but was forced to get a cinnamon roll from the Marketplace instead. I wandered for a while but ended up going to the airport way early for my 11:00 flight. Sky Harbor has free wireless so I spent a few hours on hulu while I waited.
I tried to sleep on the plane to Atlanta but don't think I managed much. I had a couple of hours in Georgia before my next leg. Carrie picked me up in Dayton.
No comments:
Post a Comment