Sunday, April 5, 2009
Lazy saturday
We'd talked about going for a hike saturday but chickened out after checking the weather report. Instead, I decided to work on my (very long) to do list. I did many, many loads of laundry, finished 2 baby hats and a sweater commissioned by Shannon (picture below), cleaned my bedroom, made many copies of Top Gear dvds, collected piles of stuff I need to mail to various people, finished the sewing machine portion of my blinds (now I'm down to the annoyingly tedious hand sewing of the rings), and caught up on Friday Night Lights (this list looks fairly impressive until I count the items that were done from my couch). It was a very nice day.
(the buttons are tiny bunnies, very cute)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love when my to do list includes many couchable items!
Post a Comment