Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Day

Thursday was pretty slow. We went over to Greg and Lisa's for dinner (Lisa wanted to try out her new quesadilla maker). I had a long discussion (mostly me listening) with one of their boys on Star Wars (he got a game for Christmas) which ended in a tickle fight with him and his younger brother. The rest of the family took turns playing Guitar Hero. Lisa has become a master, rivaled only by her oldest son. Their epic battle had to be cut short at a tie though when it was time to leave.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a nice visit in the Nati! I'm a little jealous, but then I'm not really up for a plane journey right now ;-)

akg said...

Aw, we missed you. I love being the extra daughter but there's still a Connie shaped hole. I'm excited I'll get to see you in april (must buy tickets).