Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hot water!

The hot water guy found the missing part in his office yesterday morning and came over after I got out of work to install it. So far, everything is good (touch wood). The complete story on why it took so long and a replacement was off the table involves many valve redesigns, several buy outs, and non-rotated stock. Next time, I'm reporting a leak.

After enjoying a shower in my very own house, I decided to start a knitting project for me (my for other people list is still crazy but I read somewhere that January is selfish knitting month or something). Unfortunately, my gauge was horribly off for everything I tried which means math and planning. This is why I normally stick with baby stuff.

2 comments:

Devin's Mommy said...

Yay for hot water!!! Although you are always more than welcome to our shower, should the need arise.

akg said...

You were on my call list (which I really appreciate) but I gave Michelle's place a turn and used the shower at work.