Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quilts

I've been super productive with my sewing machine recently.  I bought both of these kits in Houston at the Quilt Show. 

Jake was extremely helpful laying this out out:


 
 

Finished:


I also finished the zigzag one (why do I only notice the mistakes after everything is together?):



3 comments:

Anne C. said...

I love your model. It's like the girl in the bikini draped over the motorcycle... only it's a cat on a quilt.

:)

belsum said...

Heh.

Do you give these away? You could totally sell them! They are amazing.

akg said...

Much like the knitting, I don't think I could get enough money for one to make up for the work. Plus, these have to go to my friend's mom for quilting (attaching the front, back, and batting in a pretty design) and that will add to the total cost.

I think some of these will be Christmas gifts but haven't decided yet. The blue one is for my bed though.