Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lights

I'd planned on taking pictures of the horrible outside lights I replaced but the box got buried and then I forgot until the Habitat truck was driving away with my extra fridge and the box. The Habitat store is on the way to the quilt shop though so I stopped in to see if there was anything I needed and found my ugly light. It does look a bit better cleaned up but I'm still very happy it's not on my house anymore.


I even remembered to get a shot of the label. It made it all the way out here from Benton Harbor.


My new lamp:

2 comments:

Chance said...

The new light is way better. The Arts and Crafts style is very nice.

akg said...

Heh. I'm so glad you said that. I had to get permission from the HOA to change it and they had no idea what I was talking about when I described the lights I wanted to put in. I had to walk them down the block to point out a neighbor's light.