Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week in review

We postponed dinner this week so Mo could come (he's missed the last few weeks). Justin was traveling for work so Megan and I went out to Chili's on wednesday. I don't spend much time with just her so it was nice.

I hosted dinner thursday but Mike cooked for us (fettuccine which was delicious). We made pazookies (half cooked chocolate chip cookie with ice cream) for dessert.

Friday morning, I had someone dig up the grass in my front yard. I've planned on replacing it with rock to match my neighbors since I moved in but have been putting it off. I made an attempt to dig it up myself last weekend but gave up after about 2 square feet. I went from this:


To this:
I bought the sheets to put down next (to keep weeds out) but need to find rock first.

Friday night was a Pampered Chef party at Shannon's. I've never been to one before (they avoided my last town). The rep made a delicious and easy dinner for us and tempted us with tons of gadgets (I have a slight addiction). I managed to not go too crazy though.

2 comments:

belsum said...

You so could have hired me to dig up you lawn. I love shoveling. (Hold over from archaeology...)

akg said...

You're welcome out anytime. My backyard needs re-grading. Plenty of rocks (artifacts) to dig up.