Sunday, June 21, 2009

Highlights

With all the time I spent nursing my back and hiding out in my bedroom while my popcorn went away, I've gotten a bit behind here. Some highlights of my last 2 weeks:
  • A very windy baby shower in the park across the street. I made a very cute green hooded cardigan (and forgot to take a picture of it).
  • Michelle, her mom, and I tracked down the quilt shop in Williams. We drove over at dusk which is apparently the perfect time to see elk. We didn't get any pictures but saw several groups of them there and back (sorry, mom. We can try the next time you visit).
  • I decided to go with blue in my living room instead of a brown (too many tan shades to match).
  • I got sign off on some documents I've had on my desk for a while. I had some fun figuring out who needed to be trained to them but everything seems to have gone well (touch wood).
  • I finally managed to see the new Star Trek movie again. They had a 4:10 show last week so I ran over after an afternoon of meetings. The future stuff doesn't make a ton of sense but I still loved it. And I managed to catch more of the in-jokes.
  • I've been spending a lot of time at the chiropractor's. My back was pretty much back to normal after the first week. I'm really enjoying being able to stand up straight again.

3 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Great to hear you are feeling better. I was worried.

akg said...

Sorry it took so long. I was back to normal pretty quickly but had gotten far enough behind on updates that I kept putting off posting.

meg said...

Yea, no more Igor!