Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sedona

Mary and I slept in a bit monday and then drove down to Sedona for more hiking (I'm pretty sure Mary was trying to kill me),

We stopped at the first real pull out and went a bit down this trail:

My source for the Grand Canyon hike recommendation had suggested a few places in Sedona but we decided to do our own research so we ended up south of town on the Baldwin.
It was a very good decision. The hike was beautiful and it wasn't too difficult, which I appreciated after sunday.

We named this one the Owl:


A branch off the main loop led us to Oak Creek.


We also stopped at all the scenic pull outs on the drive back.




We had a late lunch at the Oak Creek Brewery so Mary could try more local beer and I could have a much earned burger.

No comments: