Sunday, August 16, 2009

Paint decision!

I decided to go with the Sands of Time in the rest of the living room, hoping it wouldn't be too dark. I think it turned out really nice:

My stairs are also looking good:

4 comments:

Joli said...

It looks sooo good! yay for Anne

akg said...

I'm liking it. I'll post more pictures when things go back to normal (hopefully this weekend. Chris claims he'll be done today).

Chance said...

Silly question, but here goes.
Is the new railing sturdy? It looks nice, but very slight/unstable.

It looks like you might crash right through it if you tripped over a kitten in the middle of the night.

Hope that I'm wrong and it's just the photos not doing the railing justice.

akg said...

It's definitely sturdy. The railing is well anchored into the wall and the newel posts are very attached to the floor (which I've just noticed aren't actually attached in this picture. You're right, what is shown was a bit wobbly. It's much better now).